All Posts Tagged: Fall
Do you ever feel the need to just get out and drive? I’m talking about rolling down the windows, putting on some good music, and taking off with no real place to go. Autumn in Branson is a great time to cruise.
Taking in the Ozarks scenery during the fall season is a great way to spend a part of any day. If you are considering taking a tour through Ozark Mountain country, then allow us to suggest a route that is sure to please.
· Begin at Stormy Point Village
· At the corner of Stormy Point Road and Hwy 265 take a right on Hwy 265
· Just after Chateau on the Lake, take a right and stay on 265 until it connects with the 265/165 intersection. Take a right to stay on 265 until you reach Hwy 65
· Turn right onto Hwy 65 South, exit right to Hwy 86 near Top of the Rock
· Follow 86 until it connects with Hwy 13 in Blue Eye, take a right onto 13
· Continue on 13, you witll go over the Kimberling City bridge and finally into Branson West
· Turn right at the Hwy 76 Junction. Stay on 76 until you reach Ozark Mountain Highroad/465 and take a left at the traffic light
· Stay on 465 until you reach the Hwy 248 exit and take a right. Stay on 248 until you reach the junction for Shepherd of the Hills Expy and make a right
· Stay on this road until you reach Hwy 265, take a right at the light and then an immediate left to return to Stormy Point Village.