All Posts Tagged: Explore Branson
There is a new amusement attraction in Branson and it is located right on the Strip.
America’s Fun Park is now open in the former Branson Heights Shopping Center location on Highway 76. The shopping center was devastated by a tornado and was vacant for nearly six years. Now it is a nine-acre throwback to classic state fairs.
The amusement park is filled with rides, games, food, and is an affordable family attraction.
We were able to meet with Park Manager Jason Reynolds on the morning of their grand opening.
“We believe that Branson is a value-driven market and that our price point, $20 for a half-day, fits that. Guests can also purchase an all-day band and come and go throughout the day as much as they want. What we really want to hang our hat on is the quality of our service.”
Each time you visit America’s Fun Park you are sure to have a different experience. That is due to the theme changing throughout the year. As the seasons change so will the park. In the fall there will be a haunted house theme and Christmas theme in the winter. One thing that will stay constant is the carnival atmosphere.
Getting into the park is FREE! You do need to purchase wristbands in order to enjoy the many rides available.
America’s Fun Park is planning on providing 120 seasonal jobs while keeping about 20 total full-time staff. “It really is about the people that work here. We can always upgrade the rides, so the rides are going to be fine. It is going to be the people that make guests want to come back and be a shining example in the community” said Reynolds.
If you are looking for something new and exciting this year in Branson, look no further than America’s Fun Park on the Strip! As Reynolds stated, “We are Branson’s first and last stop for fun!”
Do you ever feel the need to just get out and drive? I’m talking about rolling down the windows, putting on some good music, and taking off with no real place to go. Autumn in Branson is a great time to cruise.
Taking in the Ozarks scenery during the fall season is a great way to spend a part of any day. If you are considering taking a tour through Ozark Mountain country, then allow us to suggest a route that is sure to please.
· Begin at Stormy Point Village
· At the corner of Stormy Point Road and Hwy 265 take a right on Hwy 265
· Just after Chateau on the Lake, take a right and stay on 265 until it connects with the 265/165 intersection. Take a right to stay on 265 until you reach Hwy 65
· Turn right onto Hwy 65 South, exit right to Hwy 86 near Top of the Rock
· Follow 86 until it connects with Hwy 13 in Blue Eye, take a right onto 13
· Continue on 13, you witll go over the Kimberling City bridge and finally into Branson West
· Turn right at the Hwy 76 Junction. Stay on 76 until you reach Ozark Mountain Highroad/465 and take a left at the traffic light
· Stay on 465 until you reach the Hwy 248 exit and take a right. Stay on 248 until you reach the junction for Shepherd of the Hills Expy and make a right
· Stay on this road until you reach Hwy 265, take a right at the light and then an immediate left to return to Stormy Point Village.