All Posts Tagged: Clay Cooper Theatre
Hughes Brothers “From Christmas to New Year’s Eve Show!”
What is better than one award winning show? Well two of course. The Hughes Brothers are celebrating the new year a day early with their amazing “Hughes Brothers Christmas Show” and “it” on Saturday, December 30, 2017. The fun starts at 8pm and includes dinner. When the balloon drops at midnight don’t head for the door, get on the dance floor instead!
Hamners’ New Year’s Eve Fiesta
Spend a relaxing evening at the Hamners Variety Theater on Sunday, December 31, 2017. The night begins with food service starting at 8pm, followed by Hamners’ Unbelievable Variety Show at 9pm. Contests, party favors and food from Mexican Villa will make this New Year’s celebration “magical”.
Clay Cooper Theatre “Light Up the New Year!”
It’s a Clay-Goods Jambor-Eve which means Branson’s biggest family-friendly party of the year! Reserve your tickets now to guarantee your spot. Doors open at 7:30pm with The Haygoods taking the stage at 8:30pm. Intermission includes Hors d’oeuvres and a Cash Bar. At 10:50 Clay Cooper’s Country Express roars into the finale where Clay is joined by the Haygoods. At midnight the balloon drops as the new year is toasted (non-alcoholic of course).
Silver Dollar City’s “New Year’s Celebration”
“Celebrate the end of one amazing year and the beginning of a brand-new one.” Head out to Silver Dollar City on December 31, 2017 for an entertainment packed night. Christian rock band Disciple bring a celebration of faith and hope for 2018. Travel back in time to the “Golden Age of radio” at the ol’ Silver Dollar Saloon and be a part of a special New Year’s Eve broadcast of radio station KSDC. Juggler, comedian and variety artist Albert Lucas will bring his smile inducing performance to the Playhouse. Branson’s own award winning show “AYO” with the Voices of Glory will also be a part of the celebration. Finally dance in the New Year with Members Only at the Red Gold Heritage Hall Dance Party.
“New Year’s Eve Cruise” on the Landing Princess
Live DJ, dancing, games and prizes can all be found on this 21-and-up cruise brought to you by Main Street Lake Cruises. Your ticket gets you access to party favors, Hors d’oeuvres, dessert bar and a full-service cash bar. There will also be a complimentary Champagne toast at midnight.
The Keeter Center at College of the Ozarks
On Saturday, December 30, 2017 make reservations for a four-course meal featuring a specially prepared menu. Enjoy dancing, live music and a sparkling cider toast. Come back on Sunday for a New Year’s Eve Sunday Brunch.
Branson Belle “New Year’s Eve Cruise”
The Showboat Branson Belle will host a special New Year’s Eve Cruise on Sunday, December 31, 2017. The boat ships out at 8pm and features a musical variety show along with a 3-course meal.
By: Michael Ayo
Thanksgiving is one of the most popular holidays of the year. Whether you get excited for the food, family, entertainment or the conclusion of the holiday in order to start decorating for Christmas, there is so much to anticipate on Nov. 24. If you find yourself vacationing to Branson during Thanksgiving this year, it may be helpful to know what shows, attractions and shops are open for the holiday.
The following is a list of shows performing their regular or holiday/Christmas shows on Nov. 24, 2016.
– Acrobats of China at Yakov Theatre
– Amazing Pets at Grand Country Music Hall
– Andy Williams Christmas Extravaganza at the Andy Williams Performing Arts Center
– Carpenters Once More at the Historic Owen Theatre
– Christmas on the Trail at Shepherd of the Hills
– Crazy ‘Bout Patsy and Other Country Legends at the Branson Hot Hits Theatre
– Dolly Parton’s Dixie Stampede
– The Duttons at the Dutton Family Theater
– George Strait Country at the Little Opry Theatre
– Grand Jubilee at Grand Country Music Hall
– Hamners’ Unbelievable Variety Show at Hamners’ Variety Theater
– Hank Williams Revisited at the Historic Owen Theatre
– The Haygoods at the Clay Cooper Theatre
– Hughes Brothers We’re Thankful for You at the Hughes Brothers Theatre
– Hypnolarious at the Lodge of the Ozarks Crystal Theatre
– The Legend of Kungfu: Return of the Dragon at the White House Theatre
– Legends in Concert at Dick Clark’s American Bandstand Theater
– The Lettermen at the Andy Williams Performing Arts Center
– Maxine’s Christmas Carol at the Andy Williams Performing Arts Center
– Million Dollar Quartet at the Welk Resort Theatre
– Motown Downtown at the Branson Hot Hits Theatre
– A Neil Diamond Tribute at the Historic Owen Theatre
– New Jersey Nights at King’s Castle Theatre
– Pierce Arrow at the Pierce Arrow Theatre
– Puttin’ on the Ritz at King’s Castle Theatre
– REZA: Edge of Illusion at the Starlite Theatre
– Sanders Family Christmas at the Little Opry Theatre
– Shoji Tabuchi at the Shoji Tabuchi Theatre
– Showboat Branson Belle
– A Tribute to John Denver at the Little Opry Theatre
– A Tribute to Marty Robbins at the Little Opry Theatre
– Twice Adopted at Hamners’ Variety Theater
The following is a list of attractions open on Nov. 24, 2016.
– Adventure Ziplines of Branson
– Branson Dinosaur Museum
– Branson Promised Land Zoo
– Branson Zipline
– Branson’s Wild World
– Hollywood Wax Museum
– National Tiger Sanctuary
– Ripley’s Believe it or Not
– Silver Dollar City
– Talking Rocks Cavern
– Titanic Museum
– Velvet Collection Celebrity Car Museum
– Veterans Memorial Museum
– World’s Largest Toy Museum
– Xtreme Racing
Branson’s most popular shopping centers will also have special hours for the evening of Thanksgiving leading into the early morning of Black Friday. The Branson Landing will be open from 6 p.m. to midnight on Thanksgiving Day and their Black Friday Blowout event will start at 7 a.m. the next day.
Tanger Outlets will also be having their Moonlight Madness sale beginning at 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day. This will last all through the night and into Black Friday, finally closing at a later time, 10 p.m., on Friday night.
Whether it’s a show, attraction or some shopping, there are plenty of places to check out this Thanksgiving. Be sure to take advantage of everything that’s open for the holiday this year.
Article courtesy of ChooseBranson.com.