All Posts Tagged: Andy Williams Christmas Extravaganza
Holidays in Branson are a very special time of the year. There are Christmas shows of a wide variety that everyone will enjoy.
Our live entertainment shows help to carry the season’s traditions to you and your family. Make sure to check out some of the great holiday performances happening around town!
What’s better than a show featuring the world’s largest performing family? Celebrating Christmas with them as well! Filled with love, music, laughter and a surprise visit from Santa, there is a reason that this show has been awarded the “Best Christmas Show” seven times.
During November and December at the Sight & Sound Theatre you can witness the event that is at the heart of the Christmas season. Performed on a panoramic stage that includes live animals, amazing special effects, gifted songwriting and spectacular acting, the “Miracle of Christmas” comes alive. It is one Christmas performance you will not want to miss.
Do you want a show that will leave lasting memories? Look no further than the Andy Williams Performing Arts Center and celebrate Christmas with the stars! Join special guests The Osmonds, Lennons and 5th Dimension as they pay tribute to “Mr. Christmas” himself, Andy Williams.
Returning for its 13th season, Christmas on the Trail Chuckwagon Dinner Show has become one of the most beloved holiday experiences in Branson. Cozy up with your family around the campfire and enjoy a hearty Christmas dinner at the Pavilion Theatre. No holiday complete without music, poems and stories and you will find plenty of them when you spend Christmas on the Trail.
The King’s Castle Theatre is host to one of the largest holiday productions in all of Branson. This show rings in the Christmas season with high-energy dancing, elaborate costumes, beautiful scenery and the highest kicking chorus girls this side of the North Pole. It is an unforgettable journey filled with all of your favorite holiday classics.
The Little Opry Theater presents a nostalgic musical comedy filled with faith, family and old fashioned fun. It is a heart-wrenching story that will fill your soul with laughter as well. Join in the sentimental journey that is truly something you do not want to miss.
By: Michael Ayo
Thanksgiving is one of the most popular holidays of the year. Whether you get excited for the food, family, entertainment or the conclusion of the holiday in order to start decorating for Christmas, there is so much to anticipate on Nov. 24. If you find yourself vacationing to Branson during Thanksgiving this year, it may be helpful to know what shows, attractions and shops are open for the holiday.
The following is a list of shows performing their regular or holiday/Christmas shows on Nov. 24, 2016.
– Acrobats of China at Yakov Theatre
– Amazing Pets at Grand Country Music Hall
– Andy Williams Christmas Extravaganza at the Andy Williams Performing Arts Center
– Carpenters Once More at the Historic Owen Theatre
– Christmas on the Trail at Shepherd of the Hills
– Crazy ‘Bout Patsy and Other Country Legends at the Branson Hot Hits Theatre
– Dolly Parton’s Dixie Stampede
– The Duttons at the Dutton Family Theater
– George Strait Country at the Little Opry Theatre
– Grand Jubilee at Grand Country Music Hall
– Hamners’ Unbelievable Variety Show at Hamners’ Variety Theater
– Hank Williams Revisited at the Historic Owen Theatre
– The Haygoods at the Clay Cooper Theatre
– Hughes Brothers We’re Thankful for You at the Hughes Brothers Theatre
– Hypnolarious at the Lodge of the Ozarks Crystal Theatre
– The Legend of Kungfu: Return of the Dragon at the White House Theatre
– Legends in Concert at Dick Clark’s American Bandstand Theater
– The Lettermen at the Andy Williams Performing Arts Center
– Maxine’s Christmas Carol at the Andy Williams Performing Arts Center
– Million Dollar Quartet at the Welk Resort Theatre
– Motown Downtown at the Branson Hot Hits Theatre
– A Neil Diamond Tribute at the Historic Owen Theatre
– New Jersey Nights at King’s Castle Theatre
– Pierce Arrow at the Pierce Arrow Theatre
– Puttin’ on the Ritz at King’s Castle Theatre
– REZA: Edge of Illusion at the Starlite Theatre
– Sanders Family Christmas at the Little Opry Theatre
– Shoji Tabuchi at the Shoji Tabuchi Theatre
– Showboat Branson Belle
– A Tribute to John Denver at the Little Opry Theatre
– A Tribute to Marty Robbins at the Little Opry Theatre
– Twice Adopted at Hamners’ Variety Theater
The following is a list of attractions open on Nov. 24, 2016.
– Adventure Ziplines of Branson
– Branson Dinosaur Museum
– Branson Promised Land Zoo
– Branson Zipline
– Branson’s Wild World
– Hollywood Wax Museum
– National Tiger Sanctuary
– Ripley’s Believe it or Not
– Silver Dollar City
– Talking Rocks Cavern
– Titanic Museum
– Velvet Collection Celebrity Car Museum
– Veterans Memorial Museum
– World’s Largest Toy Museum
– Xtreme Racing
Branson’s most popular shopping centers will also have special hours for the evening of Thanksgiving leading into the early morning of Black Friday. The Branson Landing will be open from 6 p.m. to midnight on Thanksgiving Day and their Black Friday Blowout event will start at 7 a.m. the next day.
Tanger Outlets will also be having their Moonlight Madness sale beginning at 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day. This will last all through the night and into Black Friday, finally closing at a later time, 10 p.m., on Friday night.
Whether it’s a show, attraction or some shopping, there are plenty of places to check out this Thanksgiving. Be sure to take advantage of everything that’s open for the holiday this year.
Article courtesy of ChooseBranson.com.