All Posts in Category: Branson Shows
By: Michael Ayo
Thanksgiving is one of the most popular holidays of the year. Whether you get excited for the food, family, entertainment or the conclusion of the holiday in order to start decorating for Christmas, there is so much to anticipate on Nov. 24. If you find yourself vacationing to Branson during Thanksgiving this year, it may be helpful to know what shows, attractions and shops are open for the holiday.
The following is a list of shows performing their regular or holiday/Christmas shows on Nov. 24, 2016.
– Acrobats of China at Yakov Theatre
– Amazing Pets at Grand Country Music Hall
– Andy Williams Christmas Extravaganza at the Andy Williams Performing Arts Center
– Carpenters Once More at the Historic Owen Theatre
– Christmas on the Trail at Shepherd of the Hills
– Crazy ‘Bout Patsy and Other Country Legends at the Branson Hot Hits Theatre
– Dolly Parton’s Dixie Stampede
– The Duttons at the Dutton Family Theater
– George Strait Country at the Little Opry Theatre
– Grand Jubilee at Grand Country Music Hall
– Hamners’ Unbelievable Variety Show at Hamners’ Variety Theater
– Hank Williams Revisited at the Historic Owen Theatre
– The Haygoods at the Clay Cooper Theatre
– Hughes Brothers We’re Thankful for You at the Hughes Brothers Theatre
– Hypnolarious at the Lodge of the Ozarks Crystal Theatre
– The Legend of Kungfu: Return of the Dragon at the White House Theatre
– Legends in Concert at Dick Clark’s American Bandstand Theater
– The Lettermen at the Andy Williams Performing Arts Center
– Maxine’s Christmas Carol at the Andy Williams Performing Arts Center
– Million Dollar Quartet at the Welk Resort Theatre
– Motown Downtown at the Branson Hot Hits Theatre
– A Neil Diamond Tribute at the Historic Owen Theatre
– New Jersey Nights at King’s Castle Theatre
– Pierce Arrow at the Pierce Arrow Theatre
– Puttin’ on the Ritz at King’s Castle Theatre
– REZA: Edge of Illusion at the Starlite Theatre
– Sanders Family Christmas at the Little Opry Theatre
– Shoji Tabuchi at the Shoji Tabuchi Theatre
– Showboat Branson Belle
– A Tribute to John Denver at the Little Opry Theatre
– A Tribute to Marty Robbins at the Little Opry Theatre
– Twice Adopted at Hamners’ Variety Theater
The following is a list of attractions open on Nov. 24, 2016.
– Adventure Ziplines of Branson
– Branson Dinosaur Museum
– Branson Promised Land Zoo
– Branson Zipline
– Branson’s Wild World
– Hollywood Wax Museum
– National Tiger Sanctuary
– Ripley’s Believe it or Not
– Silver Dollar City
– Talking Rocks Cavern
– Titanic Museum
– Velvet Collection Celebrity Car Museum
– Veterans Memorial Museum
– World’s Largest Toy Museum
– Xtreme Racing
Branson’s most popular shopping centers will also have special hours for the evening of Thanksgiving leading into the early morning of Black Friday. The Branson Landing will be open from 6 p.m. to midnight on Thanksgiving Day and their Black Friday Blowout event will start at 7 a.m. the next day.
Tanger Outlets will also be having their Moonlight Madness sale beginning at 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day. This will last all through the night and into Black Friday, finally closing at a later time, 10 p.m., on Friday night.
Whether it’s a show, attraction or some shopping, there are plenty of places to check out this Thanksgiving. Be sure to take advantage of everything that’s open for the holiday this year.
Article courtesy of ChooseBranson.com.
The following is a press release received from ChooseBranson.com regarding their upcoming event at the Branson Landing.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: (August 3, 2016)
Branson Landing to Host First Ever Choose Branson Lip Sync Clash
The Choose Branson Lip Sync Clash will be held at the Branson Landing Fountain and feature Mayor Best along with several local entertainers.
Branson, MO (August 3, 2016) – The first ever Choose Branson Lip Sync Clash will be held on Friday, Aug. 19 at 5 p.m. in front of the Branson Landing Fountain. This unique event will be hosted by Terry Wayne Sanders, a Branson entertainer/comedian most known for his roles as a crazy German inventor by the name of Doc Harris and prison warden at Silver Dollar City. He also stars in the show “Classic Country’s Patsy Cline and Friends” at the Americana Theatre.
The Choose Branson Lip Sync Clash will feature five groups made up of Branson entertainers and public officials battling it out to see who reigns supreme at the art of lip syncing. These groups will mouth the words to some of the most popular songs throughout the last 20 years of music along with some original songs by Branson artists.
“We are thrilled to be hosting this event that is completely new to the Branson area,” said Kerry Pearson, social media specialist for Choose Branson and event coordinator for the Lip Sync Clash. “We have some big names participating and they have all promised to put on a spectacular show that everyone is sure to enjoy.”
“Dublin’s Irish Tenors and the Celtic Ladies” at King’s Castle Theatre have split into two separate teams to compete against one another. The men who make up the five Irish Tenors have a team of their own while the four Celtic Ladies make up another to add a friendly rivalry to the event.
One of Branson’s newest and most exciting shows will also be featured in the Lip Sync Clash. Currently performing at the Hughes Brothers Theatre, the five men from “Forever Young” will lip sync together to try to compete with the rest of the field. The Titanic Museum will round out the groups of local entertainers and attractions competing in the event. The Titanic will include three of their most energetic crew members to try to add the Lip Sync Clash trophy to their impressive collection of artifacts and exhibits.
The final group performing in the Choose Branson Lip Sync Clash will be headed by the mayor of Branson, Karen Best. Mayor Best will have two friends at her side as she lip syncs a song that is yet to be revealed.
The Choose Branson Lip Sync Clash will take place before an 8 p.m. concert by The Adam Capps Band. It is a free event open to the public, and the winner will be chosen based on crowd applause. To see some exciting and comedic lip syncing by popular Branson entertainers and public officials, be sure to come out to the first ever Choose Branson Lip Sync Clash on Aug. 19 at 5 p.m. in front of the Branson Landing Fountain.
“We are excited to welcome our local Branson talent and community members to Branson Landing’s stage, as they battle it out in the new and exciting Choose Branson Lip Sync Clash,” said Branson Landing Director of Marketing and Entertainment Tammy Scholten. “Following what is sure to include some hilarious and very entertaining performances, our guests are invited to stay and enjoy The Adam Capps Band as they rock Branson Landing in a LIVE concert from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.”
About Choose Branson
Choose Branson is a leading travel resource company in the Branson area. Founded in 2005, Choose Branson has spent the last 10-plus years providing the highest quality of up-to-date information and unsurpassed deals on shows, attractions and vacation packages. The easy to navigate website offers information on everything from shows and attractions to hotels and lodging, as well as news, discounts, maps, free vacation guides and more. To find out more information or to purchase tickets, visit ChooseBranson.com.
About Branson Landing
Branson Landing is a $435 million – 95 acre public/private project spanning 1.5 miles of waterfront on the beautiful Lake Taneycomo, adjacent to historic downtown Branson, managed by Bayer Properties. Branson Landing is home to over 100 shops and restaurants, as well as the Hilton Promenade Hotel and a $7.5 million water and fire spectacular, anchored by Bass Pro Shops and BELK.
For additional information about the Choose Branson Lip Sync Clash, contact Kerry Pearson at (417) 243-8017 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.