By: Michael Ayo
Christmas in Branson is one of the most anticipated times of the year. The world-renowned “An Old Time Christmas” festival is happening at Silver Dollar City, several theaters have their own holiday shows, and there is more than enough shopping to be had leading up to the holiday. If you find yourself on vacation in Branson this Christmas, it may be helpful to know what shows and attractions are open for the holiday.
The following is a list of shows performing their regular or holiday/Christmas shows on Dec. 25, 2016.
– Acrobats of China at Yakov Theatre
~ Show plays at 3 and 8 p.m.
– Amazing Pets at Grand Country Music Hall
~ Show plays at 3 and 7 p.m.
– Doo-Wop and the Drifters at the Branson Hot Hits Theatre
~ Show plays at 2 p.m.
– Motown Downtown at the Branson Hot Hits Theatre
~ Show plays at 7 p.m.
The following is a list of attractions open on Dec. 25, 2016.
– Branson Zipline
~ Certain zip lines and tours available throughout the day from 11 a.m. to 3:15 p.m.
– Hollywood Wax Museum Entertainment Center
~ Opens at 10 a.m.
– Ozark Mountain Christmas Lights Drive-Thru will be open, but the Christmas Village will not.
~ Drive-Thru will open at 5:30 p.m.
– Shepherd of the Hills Trail of Lights
~ Opens at dusk (5:03 p.m. according to weather.com)
No matter what you decide to do, Christmas is always a wonderful holiday. That statement is especially true if you celebrate it in Branson. After all the presents have been unwrapped and the wonderful holiday meals have been consumed, make sure to go check out some of these great shows and attractions open on Christmas Day.